The AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel device with backup rate that provides exceptional synchrony, reducing the work of breathing so you remain comfortable and well-ventilated. It’s an ideal choice for reliable, cost-effective noninvasive ventilation when alarms are not required.
Accommodate unique needs with TiControl™. Ti Max enables you to set a maximum inspiratory time to reduce the risk of intrinsic PEEP and missed effort, while Ti Min ensures adequate time for gas exchange without having to increase the pressure setting.
Trigger and cycle sensitivities
Adjustable trigger sensitivity supports to a weak inspiratory effort. Adjustable cycle is crucial for those at risk for intrinsic PEEP or premature breath cycling.
- Vsync continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining synchrony. Vsync constantly monitors the flow so that if an unintentional mask leak occurs, the device can quickly compensate for the leak and maintain breathing synchrony.
- Climate Control delivers a constant, comfortable temperature and humidity level during therapy.1 It’s comprised of the HumidAir™ humidifier, which is built into the machine, and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube.
- Integrated wireless technology is built into every AirCurve 10 device – no module or SD card is needed. This makes accessing nightly therapy data through AirView fast and easy, and allows you to track and stay engaged with their own therapy by using myAir.
- HumidAir Humidifier is a part of every AirCurve VPAP and the design is smaller than the humidifiers in previous ResMed models. This makes your entire machine smaller and more portable. For those who don’t normally use heated humidification, you still have the option of removing the humidifier from the device entirely, or not filling the water chamber.
- VPAP ST features the latest and most sophisticated respiratory algorithms in any spontaneous timed machine. The device provides inspiratory positive airway pressure and also has a backup rate to make sure that you get enough breaths per minute, even when you do not breathe spontaneously.
- Pressure Range of 3-25 cm H20, which is a wider pressure range than in a standard CPAP device. The VPAP ST is intended for those with central sleep apnea, who generally need more air pressure than those with obstructive sleep apnea.
- AirView Data Management Service is the world’s most innovative and effective data interface. With AirView, your sleep therapy data will be uploaded instantly onto a shared storage system, which will allow your physician immediate access to your information remotely. AirView installation and setup comes free with any purchase of an AirCurve device.
- SD Card Ready This VPAP machine includes a data card and has an integrated wireless module; the wireless module enables those to transfer their therapy information via the internet directly to their physician or healthcare provider. This VPAP device has the capacity to store up to 365 days of summary and compliance data, 30 sessions of detailed data and 7 sessions of high resolution flow data.
In The Box
- AirCurve 10 ST Device
- HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- SlimLine Tubing
- Power Supply Unit
- Travel Bag
- SD Card ready (the card is already inserted)
- User Manual