Intex Thermosafe Non-Contact Digital Infra Red Thermometer Gun measures the body temperature by collecting infrared thermal radiation from the forehead of the human body. Its operation is simple and hygienic, and the measurement is fast and accurate. The user only needs to point the probe head at the forehead and press the measurement button and the body temperature can be quickly and accurately measured in 1 second, which can be used by the family and medical departments to measure the body temperature.
It is used to measure the human’s body temperature from a certain distance without coming in direct contact.
Product Specification and Features:
- It provides fast reading in less than 1 sec measurement time. Maximum allowable tolerance 32℃ -42℃ ± 0.3℃
- The digital thermometers are designed for all ages: adults, infants and the elderly
- Features large-screen LCD display with different backlight colour for different temperature
Directions For Use:
Read the label before use.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children